Read about the Yoga response to this question in Britney Spears’ 2000 hit song Lucky: “If there is nothing missing in her life why do tears come at night?”
This post is the third of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. The way in which each person interrupts it will depend on their relationship to the harm.
2. As harm is interrupted, each person will have more freedom to choose to practice Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Self-Intimacy on a daily basis.
This post is the second of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. The world that people currently live in is harmful, leading to a lack of safety.
2. Each person needs to understand and acknowledge the harm in order to interrupt it.
This post is the first of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. People are interconnected and our well-being is bound, and
2. People need a safe place in order to practice living life.